Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week, The Broke and Bookish post a new topic that that week’s top ten lists are based on! This week’s topic is: Ten Inspiring Quotes From Books.
I haven’t done one of these in so long… October actually! And today’s topic caught my eye so here we are!
1. “She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one.”
2. “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.”
3. “I love you, Katy. Always have. Always will,”
4. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”
5. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
6. “Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
7. “All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.”
8. “Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.”
9. “On the darkest days you have to search for a spot of brightness, on the coldest days you have to seek out a spot of warmth; on the bleakest days you have to keep your eyes onward and upward and on the saddest days you have to leave them open to let them cry. To then let them dry. To give them a chance to wash out the pain in order to see fresh and clear once again.”
10. “Did you ever think we would be anything other than unbelievable?”
What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes?